Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just because . . .

Okay. So, I'll clarify right now before you spend too much time wondering. I'm blogging because . . . well . . . because 1. I want to be a better writer. 2. I want to discipline myself. 3. I want to be able to brighten other people's days. 4. I want to share things that have been helpful to me.

So . . . that having been said, this blog will probably be random and eclectic, but hopefully enjoyable and hopefully will help lighten life for the few minutes you visit.

Just to let you know, I am currently an English teacher at a University Preparatory School. I have some funny stories, as well as some big questions. This is my first year as an official teacher. I love it, but some days I feel like I am at the end of my rope. So, that's when I tie on another piece and keep going . . . keep scouring the web for ideas . . . keep wracking my brain for innovation. I want to share some of that with you all here. But, I also want to share the funny parts of life, the books I'm reading, the quotes I find . . . anything really. I hope when you visit my site, you'll smile, think some, and go on with your day glad you stopped in.

Thanks for the minutes you've given already, and I hope you're ready to join me in the grand adventure of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment